The first edition established on September 27, 2010
The fourth edition revised on August 1, 2018
JAC Recruitment handles personal information supplied by customers as follows.
1. Protection and control of personal information
JAC Recruitment will control your personal information appropriately and securely by assigning responsibility for its control and protection to a compliance manager. JAC Recruitment has formulated protective measures for loss, destruction and leakage of this information.
2. Purpose of collecting personal information
Personal information will be used by JAC Recruitment only for the purpose of processing your enquiry. Providing JAC Recruitment with your personal information will be completely your own decision. However, if you chose not to provide this information, it may affect our ability to process your enquiry.
3. Provision and Outsourcing of personal information
Other than in the following cases, JAC Recruitment will not provide your personal information to any third party.
(1) When JAC Recruitment has obtained your consent, for a specific purpose such as referring your enquiry to our affiliate companies.
(2) When an external provider is commissioned by JAC Recruitment to provide information or services via direct mail, e-mail or other means, on our behalf.
(3) When it is necessary for JAC Recruitment to commission, on our behalf, external providers of after services etc.
(4) When JAC Recruitment discloses statistical data which is presented in a format that does not allow personal identification.
(5) When disclosure by law, court order, or government ordinance is required.
4. Non-disclosure contract of personal information
JAC Recruitment carefully controls the personal information of our customers. Upon being completely satisfied that adequate personal information protection controls and policies have been implemented, JAC Recruitment insists on a non-disclosure agreement with any external service providers that are commissioned.
5. Notice, Provision, Amendment, or Deletion of personal information
In the event that you desire your own personal information to be noticed about the purpose of usage, provided to you, amended, or deleted, please call JAC Recruitment through our Customer Support Centre. After confirming your identity, JAC Recruitment will respond to your request in a timely manner.
Please direct your enquiries to:
Customer Support Centre TEL:03-5259-6919 Contact hours: 9:30-17:30 Weekdays except holidays
14th Floor Jinbocho Mitsui Building, 1-105 Kanda-Jinbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051
When JAC communicates with you by telephone, JAC may record the dialogue for reconfirmation.