Philosophy & Policy, Our Mission
JAC Group is a pioneer in international professional recruitment consulting, working globally with the best multinational and local companies and exceptional talents to provide opportunities for their growth and the development of their communities.
Philosophy & Policy
The management philosophy of JAC Group forms the cornerstone of its continuous growth and development. As a recruitment consulting firm, we introduce as many talented professionals as possible to organisations in need of them. Our recruitment consultants act in accordance with a philosophy and policy that has been consistently passed down as part of our corporate culture. Our ethics have been unwavering in spite of the changing business environment and our continuous growth.
- Freedom & Discipline
- To be self-disciplined and refine ourselves with a strong will and freedom of thought.
- An organisation where employees are evaluated based on their capabilities and achievements. Everyone who works at JAC Group is always given a fair chance. We also support a fair and open society.
- Prompt response. Swift action. These are the driving forces behind our success. This is the guiding principle of JAC Group.
- Sincerity is the foundation of our interactions. It is the cornerstone of our relationships with others. At JAC Group, we consistently reflect upon our actions to ensure they are sincere and genuine.
- We expect every member of our team to embrace a strong sense of pride and professionalism as representatives of JAC Group. This applies to how we engage with our clients, candidates, and colleagues.
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Freedom & Discipline
Our concept of "Freedom & Discipline" stems from the British-style educational philosophy that Tadayoshi Tazaki, the group's founder, discovered when studying at a public school in the UK. A study should not be forced. Just memorising everything is useless. We must first adopt a disciplined attitude towards studying and then refine ourselves with free thought. This means being self-disciplined and refining ourselves with a strong will. Such a philosophy has become the basis of the founder’s way of life and ours.
JAC Group has been managed according to this philosophy since its founding. It includes disciplining ourselves and achieving goals in a corporate environment in which employees with strong determination can grow. This has become the model for recruitment businesses. Each member is a professional specialising in career change and is also an individual who can play a significant role in the growth of organisations and professionals. It is also up to the individual to take care of both the body and mind and to maintain a healthy spirit to achieve.
This philosophy forms the basis of our mission which is "to connect as many people and companies as possible." "To connect" is an active verb. Connections are not made by sitting still or by chance. We create the connections needed for the development of organisations and society and when we “connect,” we link ambitions with determination. That is our passion and mission.
JAC Group has been connecting people, businesses, the economy and society and contributing to their growth by connecting (introducing) professionals who play an important role in the development of companies around the world.
The success of the professionals we connect with leads to the progress of companies and eventually to the development of the world economy. That economic development results in a contribution to society.
Every person we connect with will connect to new people in new environments, leading to further personal growth.
Connecting our ambitions leads to the development of individuals, companies, society, nations and the world.
Connecting these together is the work and mission of JAC Group.